Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To be eligible to win entrants must contribute to the “Exquisite Corpse post” on the Millennium Publications Facebook page of no more than 250 words
3. Entry is only open to adults aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Millennium Publications are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Entries which contain content that is unlawful, fraudulent, or which may breach any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other right, or is unreasonably commercial, defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, misleading or deceptive, or otherwise unsuitable for publication will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promotion commences on 06/09/2014 and ends on 23/12/2014 (“Promotional Period”). Only one entry permitted per person throughout the Promotional Period. All entries must be added to the “Exquisite Corpse Post” by no later than 11:59pm AEST on 23/12/2014. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting on the Promoters Facebook page and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The prizewinner will be announced by 5:00pm AEST on 24/12/2014
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be selected by Millennium Publications’ Creative team based on the creativity of the entry submitted. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is a $499 voucher for the Millennium Publications Event Package.
10. The prize winner will be notified by Facebook private message and their name together with the winning entry will be published to the Millennium Publications Facebook page.
11. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. By submitting an entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using all entries and editing them to create a fictional eBook at the conclusion of this competition for the purpose of promoting services supplied by the Promoter.
13. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is Millennium Publications (ABN 72 591 067 338) of PO Box 801 Camden NSW 2570, telephone 0425 343 786.
18. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.